Online service for monitoring oil & equipment conditions
Online tool that provides instant documentation of oil conditions of your machinery.
Continuously displays and analyses parameters defined in the installed sensor package – options:
- Particles (CJC™ OCM15) according to ISO 4406 or raw counts
- Relative oil humidity in %
- Load (optional)
- Oil quality (optional)
The CJC™ Trender Tool offers you access to logged online data as well as historical data showing trends - all readily available on the CJC™ Offline Oil Filters.
It also monitors the status of the CJC™ Filter Insert and provides a warning when insert change is recommended. The CJC™ Trender Tool can also provide you warning levels for the sensor values. Data can be exported to CSV-files for further analysis and reports can be generated for documentation of important events.
Please see the User Manual CJC™ Trender Tool for more detailed description of the functions.
BENEFITS - Peace of Mind:
- Early warning, if trend rises
- Warning when attention is needed and assistance to fault finding - reduce risk of unplanned shut downs and overhauls
- Instant and accessible oil condition monitoring
Longer Lifetime of Machinery and Oil:
- Support to more precise decision making in cases of overhauls, refurbishments and repair intervals
- Low cost oil condition monitoring – especially in remote applications
- Potentially reduce risk of un-planned shut downs and overhauls - reduced downtime
- Longer component and oil lifetime
- Remote Monitoring of Sensor Data
- Documentation of Oil/Machine condition
- Report Generation
- Warnings & Notifications
- Data Export
- Equipment Log Book