marine lube oil filter
for 4-stroke diesel engines
The CJC™ Marine Lube Oil Filter system provides owners and operators with a simple, cost effective and efficient method for maintaining L.O. quality, meeting OEM lube oil cleanliness requirements.
The CJC™ Marine Lube Oil Filter is tailored specifically for cleaning of lubricating oil on 4-stroke diesel engines. The oil filter system is installed offline, similar to, for example, a centrifuge, except all aspects of installing, operating and maintaining are much more simple.
The CJC™ Flow Drive1) features automatic adjustment of the cleaning capacity to ensure continuous, efficient and economic cleaning both when engine is running and when kept in stand-by. The CJC™ Flow Drive and a series of distinctive CJC™ LO4 Filter Inserts makes the system ideal for a variability of engine service and load patterns. Applicable for all types of applied fuel including MDO, MGO and HFO.
With an availability of >98% and the correct choice of CJC™ LO4 Filter Inserts, the oil filter will satisfy the OEM lube oil condition requirements and normally also increase the lube oil service life and the interval between major overhaul.
- Engine SLOC [g/kWh] is reduced by up to 60%
- Energy savings in the range of 80% - 97% hold against traditional offline lube oil cleaning equipment
OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
- Increased lube oil service life
- Continuous cleaning 24/7/365 – regardless of engine is running or in stand-by
- Availability >98%
- Unfussy to operate
- Uncomplicated maintenance
- No uncontrolled lube oil waste to sludge
- Easy retrofit and installation
- No pre-heater and pre-heater control equipment
- No need for treated water or pressurized service air
- Small foot print
- Fulfills relevant statutory rules along with class society regulations
- Verified and design approved by major class societies
- Validated and recommended by major engine makers
1) Patent pending