marine lube oil filter for 4-stroke
medium & high speed trunk diesel engines
The CJC™ Marine Lube Oil Filter for 4-stroke diesel engines provides owners and operators with a simple, cost effective and efficient method for maintaining lube oil quality, meeting OEM lube oil cleanliness requirements.
This CJC™ Marine Lube Oil Filter is tailored specifically for cleaning the lube oil on medium & high speed trunk 4-stroke diesel engines. The system is installed offline, similar to for example a centrifuge, except all aspects of installing, operating and maintaining are much more simple.
The CJC™ Flow Drive *) features automatic adjustment of the cleaning capacity to ensure continuous, efficient and economic cleaning both when engine is running and when kept in stand-by. The CJC™ Flow Drive and a series of distinctive genuine CJC™ Filter Inserts LO4D or LO4R make the oil filter ideal for a variability of engine service and load patterns.
With an availability of >98% and the correct choice of CJC™ Filter Inserts LO4D or LO4R, the oil filter will satisfy the OEM lube oil condition requirements and normally also increase the lube oil service life and the interval between major overhaul.
- Engine SLOC [g/kWh] is reduced by up to 60%
- Energy savings in the range of 80-97% hold against traditional offline lube oil cleaning equipment
- 99% lube oil sludge reduction
- Increased lube oil service life
- Continuous cleaning 24/7/365 – regardless of engine is running or in stand-by
- Availability >98%
- Easy to operate
- Uncomplicated maintenance
- No uncontrolled lube oil waste to sludge
- No need for heating up the oil before filtration
- Easy retrofit and installation
- No need for treated water or pressurized service air
- Small footprint
- Fulfills relevant statutory rules along with class society regulations
- Verified and design approved by major class societies
- Validated and recommended by major engine makers
*) Patent pending
For this specific CJC™ Oil Filter ONLY
below CJC™ Filter Inserts are applicable: