gear flushing unit, GFI1
The CJC™ Gear Flushing Unit, GFU1 is designed for fast and efficient cleaning of
- New or refurbished gearboxes
- Gearbox test systems on workshop floors and onsite.
It maintains the oil contamination level low during the flushing process and reduces this period to a minimum. Furthermore, the CJC™ Gear Flushing Unit has an integrated CJC™ Oil Contamination Monitor, OCM15, a particle counter with a fully automatic data logging system that documents the gear cleanliness during the entire cleaning process. Data can be transferred to a USB or LAN, and a report can be generated based on those data, using CJC™ Report Generation Tool on a computer.
The flushing capacity of the CJC™ GFU1 reduces the cleaning time to a minimum with highest possible efficiency. This allows for optimum production output.
By using the CJC™ Gear Flushing insert, GFi with a very large dirt holding capacity, users will benefit from the lowest possible running cost on the market and long mean time intervals between services.
- High flushing capacity reducing cleaning time to a minimum
- Plug and play flushing procedure
- Built-in CJC™ Oil Contamination Monitor, OCM15 for monitoring and logging of oil cleanliness
- Data available directly on the GFU1 or transferred to a USB or LAN
- Report documenting the gear cleanliness
- Ensuring longer gearbox component life
- Very large dirt holding capacity
The CJC™ Gear Flushing Unit has an automatic cleaning process program, which saves time. Push START and the gear flushing process will run fully automatically:
- Filling the oil filter
- Initial cleaning the oil entering the gearbox
- Cleaning the gearbox oil
- Documenting the result
The built-in CJC™ Oil Contamination Monitor, OCM15 makes it possible to do monitoring and logging of the oil cleanliness during the whole gear flushing process.