CJC™ F 27/27 Filter Inserts are manufactured especially for CJC™ Filter Separators for oil filtration and water separation of mineral-based fuels, typically
- diesel oils
- gas oils
- quench oil
All CJC™ Filter Inserts have an oil filtration degree of 3 µm (micron) absolute. This means that 98.7% of all solid particles larger than 3 µm and approximately 50% of all particles larger than 0.8 µm are retained in one pass.
The dirt-holding capacity of an F 27/27 Insert is 4.0 litres of evenly distributed solids.
Oxidation by-products, resin / sludge, and varnish are retained by the cellulose material. The cellulose will retain appr. 4 kg of degradation products.
F 27/27 Filter Inserts will not permanently hold water as its free passage is integral to the water separation process.
Please take a look at our A- and B- filter inserts for water absorption abilities.
Click here to learn how to replace a filter insert.
Etudes d'application en anglais:
- Closed Quench System_Transmission Shafts_Quench Oil_Getrag Transmission_China_ASIN5124UK
- Die Cold-forming Machine_Herentals_Lube Cooling Oil_Nedschroef Weert_ASIN5010
- Diesel Bulk Filtration, Diesel Storage tank, Storage & Day Tank, Diesel Fuel, Sadiola, Anglogold Ashanti-ASMI4018UK
- Diesel Engine_Deutz KHD 650 HP_Fishing Vessel_Diesel Fuel_NATALIE B_ASMA7006
- Gas Turbine_Diesel Backup Storage Tank_Diesel Oil_ASIN5087
- Generating Set_Cummins 4BT3.9GZ_Diesel Fuel_Inst. Antartico Chileno_ASIN5009
- Heat Transfer Oil Plant_Food Processing Industry_Daloon_ASIN5042
- Hydr.Syst & FuelTank_Fishing Vessels_Hydr&Diesel Oil_PAUL SENIOR_ASMA7020
- Main Engine_Ferry_Fuel Oil_EIRA-FJORD_ASMA7018
- Open Bath Quench_Gear Wheels_Quench Oil_Metso Drives_ASIN5045
- Open Bath Quench_Hardening of Components_Quench Oil_Bodycote_ASIN5092
- Quench Bath_Continuous Quenching Line Screws_Quench Oil_KOELNER_ASIN5090
- Quenching Plants_Quench Oil_ASIN5034
- Stainless Steel Wire Manufact_Pleuger_Lube Oil_Inoxfil Barcelona_ASIN5069