filter insert BLA 15/25
CJC™ BLA 15/25 Filter Insert is manufactured especially for CJC™ Filter Separators for filtration of mineral-based oils of up to ISO VG 150 cSt and are typically used for
- hydraulic oils
- turbine lubricating oils
- gear oils
- diesel oils
All CJC™ Filter Inserts have an oil filtration degree of 3 µm (micron) absolute. This means that 98.7% of all solid particles larger than 3 µm and approximately 50% of all particles larger than 0.8 µm are retained in one pass. The dirt-holding capacity of a BLA 15/25 Insert is 1.5 litres of evenly distributed solids.
Oxidation by-products, resin / sludge, and varnish are retained by the cellulose material. The cellulose will retain appr. 1 kg of degradation products.
Unlike B Filter Inserts, the BLA 15/25 will not permanently hold water as its free passage is integral to the water separation process.
How do you ensure clean & dry oil
Remember to change CJC™ Filter Inserts according to pressure gauge or at least once a year in order to ensure clean & dry oil!
Click here to learn how to replace a filter insert.
Customer Cases, learn how other customers benefit with CJC, please download from below Application Study library:
- Generator Transformer_T08-15 MVA-53.9/5kV_De-gassing_Transformer Oil_Haflund Produksjon_ASIN5047
- Hydr.Syst & FuelTank_Fishing Vessels_Hydr&Diesel Oil_PAUL SENIOR_ASMA7020
- Steam Driven Gas Boiler_Turbo-vane_Turbine Oil_Corus Ijmuiden_ASIN5065
- Steering System_Water Jet_Ferry_Hydraulic Oil_HJOERUNGAVAAG_ASMA7003
- Transformer ASEA_Power Plant_Degassing_Transformer Oil_Sydkraft_ASI5025
- Transformer Power Plant_Brush_Transformer Oil_Copenhagen Energy_ASIN5020