marine lube oil filter for 2-stroke
low speed crosshead diesel engines
up to 20,000 kW
The CJC™ Marine Lube Oil Filter for 2-stroke diesel engines is tailored for cleaning the lube oil on low speed crosshead 2-stroke diesel engines with continuous power rating up to 20,000 kW.
This CJC™ Marine Lube Oil Filter system is installed offline, similar to, for example, a centrifuge, except all aspects of installing, operating and maintaining are much more simple.
The CJC™ Flow Drive *) features automatic adjustment of the cleaning capacity to ensure efficient and economic cleaning and maintenance of the main lubricating oil system. Along with the CJC™ Flow Drive, the genuine CJC™ Filter Inserts LOX facilitate continuous and uncomplicated operation during sea passage, maneuvering and during port stay.
The simplicity of the oil filter and the control system makes it ideal for retrofit installations as well as for new-buildings.
Extensive field trials have proved >98% availability of the oil filter system and fulfilment of OEM and owners lube oil condition requirements.
- Engine SLOC [g/kWh] is reduced by typically 10-20%
- Energy savings in the range of 95-98% hold against traditional offline lube oil cleaning equipment
- 99% lube oil sludge reduction
- Continuous cleaning 24/7/365
- Availability >98%
- Easy to operate
- Uncomplicated maintenance
- No uncontrolled lube oil waste to sludge
- No need for heating up the oil before filtration
- Easy retrofit and installation
- No need for treated water or pressurized service air
- Small footprint
- Fulfills relevant statutory rules along with class society regulations
- Verified and design approved by major class societies
- Validated by major engine makers
*) Patent pending
For this specific CJC™ Oil Filter ONLY
below CJC™ Filter Inserts are applicable:
- CJC™ Filter Insert LOX
for lube oil on 2-stroke low speed crosshead diesel engines