filter insert BLA 27/27
CJC® BLA 27/27 Filter Insert is manufactured especially for CJC® Fine Filters for filtration of water glycols and water-contaminated oils, where water is removed by other means
- hydraulic oils
- lubricating oils
- gear oils
All CJC® Filter Inserts have an oil filtration degree of 3 µm (micron) absolute. This means that 98.7% of all solid particles larger than 3 µm and approximately 50% of all particles larger than 0.8 µm are retained in one pass. The dirt-holding capacity of a BLA 27/27 Insert is 4.0 litres of evenly distributed solids.
Oxidation by-products, resin / sludge, and varnish are retained by the cellulose material. The cellulose will retain appr. 4 kg of degradation products.
Unlike B Filter Inserts, the BLA 27/27 will not permanently hold water as its free passage is integral to the water separation process.
How do you ensure clean & dry oil
Remember to change CJC® Filter Inserts according to pressure gauge or at least once a year in order to ensure clean & dry oil!
Click here to learn how to replace a filter insert.
Customer Cases, learn how other customers benefit with CJC, please download from below Application Study library:
- Bulk Carrier, Cape Size, Stern Tube, TMS-Dry, Greece, EAL Oil, ASMA7030
- Hydro Power_Govenor Oil Syst_Oil Storage Tank_Turbine Oil_US Army_ASIN5082
- Paper Machine_Bowser Lube System_Lube Oil_Norske Canada_ASIN5062
- Paper Machine_Super Calender_Top Roll_Hydr. Oil_SCA Graphic_ASIN5106
- Steam Turbine ABB 12 MW_Co-generation_Turbine Oil_Stora Enso_ASIN5064
- Steam Turbine_GEC Alstom 7.4 MV_Waste Inci_Turbine Oil_Sirusa_ASIN5063
- Steel Mill Screw Down Gear & Gear Boxes_Gear Oil_Corus Dalzell_ASIN5037