varnish removal insert, VRI 27/27
Optimum Varnish Removal
FROM GAS & STEAM TURBINES
The CJC® Varnish Removal insert, VRi 27/27 is used in the CJC® Varnish Removal Unit, VRU and is specially designed for efficient filtration/removal of soluble varnish in mineral and synthetic based:
- hydraulic oils
- turbine lube oils
Varnish, oxidation by-products and resin/sludge are retained by the cellulose material. The cellulose will retain approximately 2 kg of soluble varnish.
The VRi 27/27 is documented not to affect the phenolic and aminic anti oxidant additive package of the oil.
The CJC® Varnish Removal insert, VRi 27/27 consist of bonded double discs made of a cellulose blend. Three different types of cellulose fibres have been specially selected to obtain a filter that is efficient at removing soluble varnish.
This insert type is only functional if used in conjunction with the CJC® Varnish Removal Unit, VRU. The special flow, characteristic of the CJC® VRU, ensures crystallisation of soluble varnish from the oil.
To order the Varnish Removal insert VRi, please use:
1 x VRi 27/27: PA5601370
Click here to learn how to replace a filter insert.
Customer Cases, learn how other customers benefit with CJC, please download from below Application Study library:
- Combined Cycle Natural Gas Turbine GE7FA, Lube & Control Oil, Power Plant USA, ASPO6048UK
- Gas Turbine, GE 6FA+e, Bearing, Load Gear & Control, Turbine Oil, Rusal Aughinish Alumina, Irland, ASPO6047UK
- Gas Turbine_2xGE 84 MW_CCCP Power Plant_Turbine Oil_Energyworks Cartagena Iberdrola_ASIN5132
- Gas Turbine_GE 7FA-300 MW_CCGT Power Plant_Turbine Oil_Combined-Cycle Generation USA_ASIN5133
- Gas Turbine_GE-LM6000_Generator Bearings & Gearbox_Turbine Oil_Energyworks Valladolid_ASIN5141