gear flushing unit, GFU
Optimum Gear Flushing & Oil Filtration
- in One System - for Wind Turbine Gearbox Test Benches
The CJC® Gear Flushing Unit, GFU is designed for fast and efficient cleaning of
- New or refurbished gearboxes
- Gearbox test systems on workshop floors and onsite.
It maintains the oil contamination level low during the flushing process and reduces this period to a minimum. Furthermore, the CJC® Gear Flushing Unit has an integrated , OCM15, that measures the oil contamination level.
The flushing capacity of the CJC® GFU reduces the cleaning time to a minimum with highest possible efficiency. This allows for optimum production output.
By using the with a very large dirt holding capacity, users will benefit from the lowest possible running cost on the market and long mean time intervals between services.
- High flushing capacity reducing cleaning time to a minimum
- Plug and play flushing procedure
- Built-in CJC® Oil Contamination Monitor, OCM15 for contamination level based control
- Ensuring longer gearbox component life
- Very large dirt holding capacity
The CJC® Gear Flushing Unit has an automatic cleaning process program, which saves time. Push START and the gear flushing process will run fully automatically:
- Preheat oil tank & verifying Filter Inserts
- Filling the gearbox with oil
- Cleaning the gearbox oil
- Draining the gearbox for oil
The built-in CJC® Oil Contamination Monitor, OCM15 makes it possible to do monitoring and logging of the oil cleanliness during the whole gear flushing process.