Hydraulic presses are highly complex production machines, and reliable equipment is the key to maintaining a high output of finished goods. A wide range of hydraulic components, such as pumps and proportional valves are used to make the press perform to its optimum. The small tolerances in the components in the hydraulic system make it critical to maintain the oil clean and dry, and free from oxidation residues.
Relying solely on in-line filters in hydraulic presses is a high risk strategy. In doing so, the hydraulic press risks being subjected to many particles in varying size that can lead to expensive downtime, loss of efficiency in production output and lower quality products. If the oil in the hydraulic system is not clean, then you risk extra wear on the hydraulic components and unplanned standstills in production. The efficiency of a hydraulic pump can drop by 20 percent, when the oil is dirty. If you do not keep the oil free from oxidation residues, then you risk much shorter lifetime of the oil and sticking valves during start-up. All lead to increased downtime and higher cost of operation.
Benefits, installing CJC® Oil Filters
- Keeps your hydraulic press fit for operation
- Maintain high process stability and efficiency
- Reduce risk of unplanned breakdowns and maintenance
- Ensures long lifetime of expensive hydraulic system components
- Extend hydraulic oil lifetime with a factor 3-4
When you install a CJC® Oil Filter solution on your hydraulic press, you get a very effective oil filter with the highest dirt capacity suitable for system with high levels of particles or oxidation residues. This way you do not need to stop production untimely to service the oil filter. Technically, CJC® Oil Filters are known for keeping oil clean, dry and without oxidation residues, which is documented over many years and in numerous hydraulic press installations. When you choose a CJC® Oil Filter, you ensure a long lifetime of the hydraulic components, reduce maintenance costs and avoid unplanned breakdowns. Hydraulic oil lifetime can be extended with a factor 3-4, and you can even monitor the condition of your system using the Oil Contamination Monitor (OCM).
Many sizes of CJC® Oil Filters are used for the hydraulic presses systems:
The CJC® system solutions fit all hydraulic presses, and we can deliver globally where required. In close co-operation with technical organizations, we help select the most fitting solution depending on system type and conditions in the environment.
Learn how other customers benefit with CJC® – Click to download Customer Cases.
- Ceramics Press_Sacmi_Piston Cycles_Hydraulic Oil_Azuliber 1_ASIN5067
- Chamber Filter-Press_Waste Management_Hydraulic Oil_Germany_ASIN5110
- Clutch Brake_Hitachi Excenter Press_Lube Oil_Nissan Motor Iberica_ASIN5000
- Hydraulic Press (15.000 ton) Plate Heat Exchanger_Hydraulic Oil_Funke Warmeaustauscher_ASIN5125
- Hydraulic Presses_Hydraulic Oil_Grundfos DK_ASIN5107
- Hydraulic Press_Monomers for Fiber Prod. & Chemical Industry_Polymir_Belarus_ASIN5129
- Melamine Press Maderera_Siempelkamp_Hydraulic Oil_UTISA_ASIN5093
- Siti Ceramics Press_Hydraulic Oil_AZULEV Ceramica_ASIN5053
- Steel Plate_Press Machine_Stack Feeder Machine_Wash Oil_Toyota Japan_ASIN5075