supply vessels – clean oil is a must
The three most important things of operating supply vessels are “reliability, reliability and reliability”. This demands a zero-error culture and clean and dry oil can contribute to that ambition.
Also operating costs is crucial in today’s extremely competitive environment, and keeping oil clean ensures the longest possible lifetime of oil and components.
The microscopic fragments from wear can result in not only large sums in repair, but also even larger sums in lost income.
Clean and dry oil also gives the opportunity to see small changes in laboratory oil analysis, or even better on-line oil analysis. This will enable a tug owner to establish a baseline for normal operation of the actual equipment, detect abnormal operation earlier in the process, and reduce the cost of failure.
We are proud of our long-term co-operation with Maersk Supply Service.
No matter if you operate a PSV, an AHTS or SSV, we can assist you to achieve your operational ambitions on the many applications, please see menu to the left.
Customer Cases, learn how other customers benefit with CJC, please download from below Application Study library:
- Bow Thruster_Ulstein 150 TV_Supply Vessel_Gear Oil_HIGHLAND_ASMA7015
- Diesel Engine_Rolls Royce Bergen_MainSyst_Lube Oil_NORTH VANG._ASMA7023
- Seismic System_Research Vessel_Bilge Water_OCEAN ODYSSEY_ASMA7027
- Stern & Bow Thrusters_Gear Syst_Supply Ves_Gear Oil_NORTH TRUCK_ASMA7022
- Stern Tube Seal_Platform Supply_Lube Oil_ISLAND_ASMA7026
- Wartsila Main Engine_Platform Supply Vessel_BOURBON_Lube Oil_ASMA7028