PTU1 27/- diesel
PTU1 27/- are off-line oil filtration systems, combining continuous water separation with oil filtration and are used for diesel oils and gas oils to remove water, particles, and oil degradation products (oxidation, resin/sludge, varnish).
PTU1 27/- Filter Separators are available with either automatic or manual water discharge. Filter Separators with automatic water discharge have a control box for monitoring as standard. Pressure drops can be monitored on a pressure gauge on top of the filter. They are also equipped with electric pressure guards.
PTU1 27/- Filter Separators are available in sizes 27/54, 27/81 and 27/108, using 2, 3, or 4 CJC® Filter Inserts fitted in the same filter housing.
Available in a range of design configurations including preheaters, drip pans, tanks, and control boxes.
The PTU1 27/- series is ideal for:
- Gas oil and marine diesel in vessels
- Storage tanks
- Main and aux. engines
Learn how other customers benefit with CJC® – Click to download Customer Cases.
- Hydr.Syst & FuelTank_Fishing Vessels_Hydr&Diesel Oil_PAUL SENIOR_ASMA7020
- Main Engine, MAK 8M20 1520 kW, Engine 4-Stroke, Engine Lube Oil, "MV Eidsvaag Vega"_ASMA7032UK
- Main Engine, Rolls Royce Bergen, Diesel & Engine Lube oil, Solstad Offshore_CCMA7037
- Oil from Washing Water_Tunnel Furnace_Wash Bath_Nedschroef_ASIN5111