Machining tools are highly complex production machines, and reliable equipment is the key to maintaining a high output. A wide range of sub-systems for production processes, such as honing and machine tooling create an efficient production line if they are running well. The systems typically rely on complex hydraulic components that are expensive to repair. If they are working well the production line runs smoothly and the quality of the manufactured products is documented.
If the oil in the complex machine tools systems is not kept clean and dry, you risk expensive downtime, loss of efficiency in the supply chain and lower quality products. You also risk process instability, not to mention the extra wear on the tools used, and the consequent shorter lifetime of components and increased service costs. If the oil in the machine tools is not clean, dry and free from oxidation residues then it can lead to unplanned stops in production and lower quality components, which can influence your ability to deliver products to customers on-time.
Benefits, installing CJC® Oil Filters
- Keeps your machinery and tools fit for operation
- Maintain high process stability and efficiency
- Ensure product quality
- Reduce risk of unplanned breakdowns and maintenance
When you install a CJC® Oil Filter solution on your machine tools, you get a very effective oil filter with the highest dirt capacity suitable for system with high levels of particles or oxidation residues. This way you do not need to stop production untimely to service the oil filter. Technically, CJC® Oil Filter is known for keeping oil clean, dry and without oxidation residues, which is documented over many years and in numerous machine tools installations. When you choose CJC® Oil Filter, you ensure a long lifetime of the tools and system components, you reduce maintenance costs and avoid unplanned breakdowns, and you optimize documented product quality. Oil lifetime can be extended with a factor 3-4, and you can even monitor from the central monitoring location the condition of your oil system using the Oil Contamination Monitor (OCM).
Many sizes of CJC® Oil Filters are used for the Machine tools
- Fine Filters from size HDU 15/12 up to large multi-stay HDU 27/108 series and HDU 427/108
- Filter Separators from size PTU 15/12 up to PTU3 27/108
The CJC® system solutions fit all machine tools systems, and we can deliver globally where required. In close co-operation with technical organizations, we help select the most fitting solution depending on system type and conditions in the environment.
Learn how other customers benefit with CJC® – Click to download Customer Cases.
- Lasco Drop-Forging Hammer_Hydraulic Oil_Kroger Stahlumformung_ASIN5126
- Mitsubishi Lathe Lube System_Roller Bearings_Hydr Oil_Timken Polska_ASIN5054
- Precision Engineering of Metal Parts_Lube and Cutting Oil_Panalok_ASIN5096
- Sealing Rings for Hydr. Systems_Honing/Lapping Oil_Trelleborg Sealing_ASIN5103