marine & offshore
The value of uptime – clean & dry oil at all times
C.C.JENSEN has over six decades of experience and is the global market leader in offline oil filtration in marine and offshore applications.
We know the importance of uptime and how to reduce the risk of expensive breakdowns. With CJC® Oil Filters installed on your vessel or rig, you effectively reduce oil-related problems, and you ensure always having continuous clean & dry oil providing the best operation and efficiency, giving you the highest earnings.
Improve your vessels’ and rigs’ up-time and extend oil lifetime
Having continuous oil maintenance installed, you reduce oil-related problems on your engine, thrusters, bearings, gears, winches, cranes etc.
CJC® Oil Filters constantly remove particles, water and oil degradation products from oil, resulting in reduced wear on components in many different marine and offshore applications. This extends the lifetime of the lubrication and hydraulic oil with a factor 3-4, improving your uptime. We clean diesel to a level optimized for common rail technology.
Our technically competent sales engineers in the CJC® Marine and Offshore team, actively apply this knowledge in their day-to-day work with many different shipowners and operators, giving advice on selecting the right solution.
We invite you to learn more about our specific system solutions. Please select your preferred segment in the menu to the left.
Learn how other customers benefit with CJC® – Click to download Customer Cases.
- Bow Thruster_Ulstein 150 TV_Supply Vessel_Gear Oil_HIGHLAND_ASMA7015
- Main Engine, Rolls Royce Bergen, Diesel & Engine Lube oil, Solstad Offshore_CCMA7037
- Seismic System_Research Vessel_Bilge Water_OCEAN ODYSSEY_ASMA7027
- Stern & Bow Thrusters_Gear Syst_Supply Ves_Gear Oil_NORTH TRUCK_ASMA7022
- Stern Tube Seal_Platform Supply_Lube Oil_ISLAND_ASMA7026
- Wartsila Main Engine_Platform Supply Vessel_BOURBON_Lube Oil_ASMA7028
- Diesel Engine_MAN B&W Alpha_Training Vessel_Lube Oil_ESMERALDA_ASMA7011
- Engine Lube Oil_Diesel & Gas Engine_MF Prinsesse Isabella_ASMA7034UK
- Main Engine_Ferry_Fuel Oil_EIRA-FJORD_ASMA7018
- Main System_Doors-Ramps-Lifts_Car Carrier_KASSEL_Hydraulic Oil_ASMA7001
- Steering Gear_RotaryVane_RollsRoyceTenfjord_HydrOil_DANA SIRENA_ASMA7024
- Steering System_Water Jet_Ferry_Hydraulic Oil_HJOERUNGAVAAG_ASMA7003
- Deck Winch_Fukusama_Stern Trawler_Hydraulic Oil_JON VIDALIN_ASMA7021
- Diesel Engine_Deutz KHD 650 HP_Fishing Vessel_Diesel Fuel_NATALIE B_ASMA7006
- Hydr. Syst & Thrusters_Trawler/Fishing Vessel_Hydr. & Gear Oil_RAV_ASMA7019
- Hydr.Syst & FuelTank_Fishing Vessels_Hydr&Diesel Oil_PAUL SENIOR_ASMA7020
- Hydraulic System-Central_Fishing Vessel_Hydraulic Oil_ATRIA_ASMA7004
- Hydraulic System-Traditional_Fishing Vessel_Hydraulic Oil_BRITTA_ASMA7005
- Hydraulic System_Fishing Vessel_Hydraulic Oil_SARDIS_ASMA7007
- Winch_Deep Sea Trawler_Hydraulic Oil_VIKING_ASMA7017
- Bulk Carrier, Cape Size, Stern Tube, ESL-Shipping, EAL Oil, ASMA7035
- Bulk Carrier, Cape Size, Stern Tube, TMS-Dry, Greece, EAL Oil, ASMA7030
- Diesel Engine_Volvo Penta TAMD 162_Coaster_Lube Oil_MONSUNEN_ASMA7002
- Hatch Cover_MacGregor Navire_Reefer Vessel_Hydr Oil_LAURITZEN_ASMA7013
- Main Engine, MAK 8M20 1520 kW, Engine 4-Stroke, Engine Lube Oil, "MV Eidsvaag Vega"_ASMA7032UK
- Marine Crans_Liebherr_Reefer Vessel_Hydraulic Oil_LAURITZEN_ASMA7012
- Reduction Gear_Ulstein 6000_Reefer Vessel_Gear Oil_LAURITZEN_ASMA7014