paper & pulp
Pulp and paper plants are complex production plants in extremely moist environments, and reliable equipment is the key to maintaining a high output. A wide range of sub-systems are used on the production line and many are subjected to water or heat, e.g. gears, bearings and hydraulic systems. Due to the high level of water ingress and high temperatures in the environment, it is critical to keep the oil clean and dry and to remove oxidation residues.
If the complex and varied systems which are producing the pulp and paper are not running at their optimum, you risk expensive downtime, loss of efficiency in the production and lower output. Gearboxes, bearings and hydraulic components are at risk of being contaminated with water and oxidation residues from heat. That can lead to unplanned breakdown, and the need to acquire valuable spares with long lead times. If the oil is not free from oxidation residues then the equipment does not run at it's best, and increased wear and energy consumption can be the result.
Benefits, installing CJC™ Oil Filters
- Keeps both your wet and dry process machinery fit for operation
- Keep low water levels in gear and bearing lubrication oils
- Maintain high process stability and output
- Reduce risk of unplanned breakdowns and maintenance
- Extend lubrication oil lifetime with a factor 3-4
When you install CJC™ Oil Filter solutions on your pulp and paper production plant, you get a very effective oil filter with very strong water removal suitable for system with high levels of water ingress. Technically, CJC™ Oil Filter is known for keeping oil clean, dry and without oxidation residues, which is documented over many years and in several pulp and paper plant installations. When you choose CJC™ Oil Filter, you ensure low levels of oxidation residues and a long lifetime of gearboxes, bearings and hydraulic equipment. You also reduce maintenance costs and avoid unplanned breakdowns and lubrication oil lifetime can be extended with a factor 3-4. You can even monitor from the central monitoring location the condition of your system using the Oil Contamination Monitor (OCM).
For pulp and paper plants the following CJC™ system solutions apply:
Many sizes of CJC™ Oil Filters are used for the paper plants:
- Fine Filters from size HDU 15/12 up to large multi-stay HDU 27/108 series
- Filter Separators from size PTU 15/12 up to PTU3 27/108
- Oil Contamination Monitor, OCM15
- Desorber from D10 to D88
- Varnish Removal Unit, VRU
The CJC™ system solutions fit all pulp and paper plan gearboxes, bearings and hydraulic equipment, and we can deliver globally where required. In close co-operation with technical organizations, we help select the most fitting solution depending on system type and conditions in the environment.
Customer Cases, learn how other customers benefit with CJC, please download from below Application Study library:
- Hydraulic Power Pack_Debutter_Sawmill_Hydr Oil_Balcas Timber_ASIN5112
- Hydraulic Power Pack_Head Rig_Timber Mill_Hydr. Oil_Taranaki Pine NZ_ASIN5120
- Paper Machine_Bowser Lube System_Lube Oil_Norske Canada_ASIN5062
- Paper Machine_PM4 Central Lube Syst_Lube Oil_Norske Skogind_ASIN5014
- Paper Machine_Super Calender_Top Roll_Hydr. Oil_SCA Graphic_ASIN5106
- Pulp Refiner_P4 Sunds_Lube Oil_Catalyst Paper_ASIN5074
- Steam Turbine ABB 12 MW_Co-generation_Turbine Oil_Stora Enso_ASIN5064