fishing vessels – hydraulics
Fishing vessel has hydraulic systems, which are essential for the vessels operation such as winches, fish pumps and machinery depending on the vessels layout. Condensation water build-up due to short operation cycles and hot oil will lead to condensation at longer standstill periods. The hydraulic oil will be contaminated with particles, seawater and oxidation residues, which leads to malfunctioning valves, hydraulic pistons, pumps and motors. Hydraulic equipment is typically idle for a long period, and when taken into use, it is not untypical to experience sticking valves caused by oxidation residues, which can leads to loss of nets and fishing gear.
The hydraulic oil will be contaminated with particles, water and oxidation residues from the day-to-day operation. Contaminants enter the oil during operation of the winches or hydraulic system because of waters. Hydraulic winches and fishing pumps are typically idle for a long period. When taken into use, it is not untypical to experience sticking valves caused by oxidation residues, and then the winch and fishing pump will not function perfectly. Eventually, this can lead to reduced output, higher maintenance costs and ultimately lost production resulting from machinery that breaks down.
Benefits, installing CJC® Oil Filters
- Protect your investment
- Optimise efficiency of the fishing vessel
- Reduce risk of hydraulic winch and fish pump repairs
- Reduce risk of unplanned breakdowns and lost production
- Reduced maintenance costs
When you install a CJC® Oil Filter solution on your hydraulic winch or fishing pump, you make sure they work and that you can fish when the quota is there. You get an oil filter with excellent dirt, water and oxidation removal capacities, and the highest dirt holding capacity, and this gives you cost savings and better reliability of the winch and fishing pump, and a high efficiency of your fishing vessel.
Technically, CJC® is known for keeping oil clean, dry and without oxidation residues, which is documented over many years and in several fishing vessel winch and hydraulic installations. CJC® Oil Filter solutions are installed on many fishing vessels worldwide.
When you choose CJC® Oil Filters, you ensure a long lifetime of the hydraulic system, reduce maintenance and you avoid unplanned breakdowns. You can even monitor the condition of your system using the Oil Contamination Monitor.
For hydraulic systems on fishing vessels, you will need:
The CJC® System solutions fit all sizes of winches and fishing pumps, and we deliver globally where required. In close co-operation with technical organizations, we help select the best solution depending on system type and conditions in the environment.
Learn how other customers benefit with CJC® – Click to download
- Deck Winch_Fukusama_Stern Trawler_Hydraulic Oil_JON VIDALIN_ASMA7021
- Hydr. Syst & Thrusters_Trawler/Fishing Vessel_Hydr. & Gear Oil_RAV_ASMA7019
- Hydr.Syst & FuelTank_Fishing Vessels_Hydr&Diesel Oil_PAUL SENIOR_ASMA7020
- Hydraulic System-Central_Fishing Vessel_Hydraulic Oil_ATRIA_ASMA7004
- Hydraulic System-Traditional_Fishing Vessel_Hydraulic Oil_BRITTA_ASMA7005
- Hydraulic System_Fishing Vessel_Hydraulic Oil_SARDIS_ASMA7007
- Winch_Deep Sea Trawler_Hydraulic Oil_VIKING_ASMA7017