HDU Multistay are Fine Filters for offline oil filtration with 2, 3 or more HDU 27/- series filter housings installed in parallel, used for maintenance of fluids in large hydraulic power transmission, lubrication, cooling and quenching oil systems.
The filter is a 3-micron absolute filter with a high dirt-holding capacity and a cellulose-based filter insert that removes particles, retains oil degradation products (oxidation resin/sludge, varnish), and absorbs dissolved/emulsified and free water from oil.
Special inserts, which do not absorb water, are available on request.
HDU Multistay filters are available in sizes HDU 2 x 27/- , HDU 3 x 27/-, and more stays, depending on the required oil capacity.
CJC® Oil Maintenance Systems are available in a range of design configurations including pre-heaters, drip pans, tanks, control boxes and coalescers.
The HDU Multistay series is ideal for:
- Marine diesel engine lubrication
- Lubrication systems (e.g., gas turbines, roll-neck bearings etc)
- Industrial gears for the steel and paper industries
- Large hydraulic systems
- Quench works
- and similar industrial and marine applications
Learn how other customers benefit with CJC® – Click to download
- Gas Turbine_7FA_Electric Power Plant_Turbine Lube & Control Oil_GE Energy US_ASIN5080
- Hydro Power_Govenor Oil Syst_Oil Storage Tank_Turbine Oil_US Army_ASIN5082
- Open Bath Quench_Gear Wheels_Quench Oil_Metso Drives_ASIN5045
- Paper Machine_Bowser Lube System_Lube Oil_Norske Canada_ASIN5062
- Steel Mill Screw Down Gear & Gear Boxes_Gear Oil_Corus Dalzell_ASIN5037
- Steel Strip Rolling Mill_5 Stand Tandem Mill_Gear Oil_Corus Shotton_ASIN5040
- Steel/Alu Rolling Machine_Alcoa/Ragsdale_Lube Oil_Ball Packaging_ASIN5008
- Storage Tanks Esso_Copper Mine_Lube Oil_Minera El Tesoro_ASIN5033