Many industrial plants utilize hydraulic equipment, gears or bearings that are at the heart of the production. Regardless of the industry and the working environment, maintaining reliable equipment is the key to maintaining a high output, and being able to document oil quality is important when optimizing output.
If the machinery used in the industrial plant is not running at its optimum, you risk expensive downtime, loss of efficiency in the supply chain and lower output. Gearboxes, bearings and hydraulic systems are at risk of being contaminated with particles, water and oxidation residues that can lead to unplanned breakdown, and the need to acquire valuable spares with long lead times. If the oil is not free from oxidation residues then the equipment does not run at its best, and increased wear and energy consumption can be the result.
Benefits, installing CJC® Oil Filters
- Keeps your machinery fit for operation
- Maintain high process stability and output
- Documented product quality
- Reduce risk of unplanned breakdowns and maintenance
- Extend lubrication and hydraulic oil lifetime with a factor 3-4
When you install CJC® Oil Filter solutions on your plant, you get a very effective oil filter with the highest dirt capacity suitable for system with high levels of particles or oxidation residues. You also get an oil filter solution that effectively removes water from oil in a running process. This way you do not need to stop production untimely to service the filter. Technically, CJC® Oil Filter is known for keeping oil clean, dry and without oxidation residues, which is documented over many years and in several industrial installations. You ensure a long lifetime of gearboxes, bearings and hydraulic motors, and reduce maintenance costs and unplanned breakdowns. Lubrication and hydraulic oil lifetime can be extended with a factor 3-4, and you can even monitor from the central monitoring location the condition of your system using the Oil Contamination Monitor (OCM).
For a wide variety of industrial plants the following CJC® system solutions apply:
- Fine Filters from size HDU 15/12 up to large multi-stay HDU 27/108 series
- Filter Separators from size PTU 15/12 up to PTU3 27/108
- Desorber D10 to D88
- Oil Contamination Monitor, OCM15
The CJC® System Solutions fit all industrial plants, and we can deliver globally where required. In close co-operation with technical organizations, we help select the most fitting solution depending on system type and conditions in the environment.
Learn how other customers benefit with CJC® – Click to download Customer Cases.
- Air Compressor Kaeser_Glass Factory_Compressor Oil_Duran Croatia_ASIN5134
- Bulk Tank_Telemetric Readings_Hydraulic Oil_KLM Equipment_ASIN5066
- Construction Jacks_Inclined Stays_Hydraulic Oil_Spennteknikk_ASIN5013
- Die Cold-forming Machine_Herentals_Lube Cooling Oil_Nedschroef Weert_ASIN5010
- Fertilizer Centrifuge System_Hydraulic Oil_Norsk Hydro Agri_ASIN5011
- Generating Set_Cummins 4BT3.9GZ_Diesel Fuel_Inst. Antartico Chileno_ASIN5009
- Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU)_Flight Simulators_Hydraulic Oil_Boeing US_ASIN5084
- Regulating System_PVC Production_Hydraulic Oil_Norsk Hydro PVC_ASIN5012
- Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps_Oil Sealed_Vacuum Pump Oil_3M US_ASIN5083
- Rotor Gear_Desmi_Waste Water Treatment_Gear Oil_Svendborg Central_ASIN5049
- Tar- & Naphthalene Distillation_Heat Transfer Oil_Koppers Denmark_ASIN5116
- Thermal Oil Plant_Heat Transfer Oil_Pharmaceutical Prod_Shasun Pharma_ASIN5098