miscellaneous power applications
Miscellaneous power plant applications such as cranes and supporting systems are part of the power plant, and therefore their availability is important for ensuring high output. They all face the same problem with hydraulic and lubricating oil being contaminated by particles, water and oxidation residues. But if you keep the oil clean and dry using CJC® Oil Filter solutions, then this can be avoided, and the oil in your hydraulic power packs, hydraulic motors, cylinders, valves and pumps can have a much longer lifetime.
The many different hydraulic and mechanical systems in power plants are subjected to water ingress, particles and temperature fluctuations. Each system is typically supporting other crucial applications, but if not well maintained their failure could lead to reliability issues and lost production. Typically oil is changed according to a fixed schedule, which can prove very costly and which makes it necessary to switch the equipment off in order to change the oil. If particles, water and oxidation residues are not removed, then the lifetime of the equipment is reduced considerably, and the risk of expensive repairs is imminent.
Benefits, installing CJC® Oil Filters
- Avoid shut-downs due to failing machinery and increase production output
- Extend lifetime of machinery and systems considerably
- Extend oil lifetime with a factor 3-4
- Reduce spare parts consumption
- Protect your investment
- Reduce risk of unplanned breakdowns, repairs and maintenance and get piece of mind
There is a direct correlation between hydraulic and lubrication oil cleanliness, equipment uptime andoperating costs. When you install a CJC® Oil Filtration solution on your power plant system, you get the oil filter with the highest dirt capacity suitable for the normal service intervals, so that you do not need to service the filter untimely. Technically, CJC® is known for keeping oil clean, dry and without oxidation residues, which is documented over many years and in many installations. CJC® Oil Filter solutions are installed in many power plants worldwide, and when you choose CJC® Oil Filters, you ensure a longer lifetime of the oil, reduce maintenance and you avoid unplanned breakdowns. And you can even monitor the condition of your system using the Oil Contamination Monitor (OCM).
For power plant applications the following CJC® system solutions apply:
- Fine Filters, HDU 27/ series
- Filter Separators, PTU series
- Water Removal Filters, Desorbers
- Oil Contamination Monitor, OCM15
The CJC® System solutions fit all power plant equipment, and we can deliver globally where required. In close co-operation with technical organizations, we help select the most fitting solution depending on system type and conditions in the environment.
Learn how other customers benefit with CJC® – Click to download
- Combined Heat & Power Plant_CHP_CATERPILLAR_Gas Engine Oil (GEO)_ASIN5104
- Combined Heat & Power Plant_CHP_MAN_Gas Engine Oil (GEO)_ASIN5105
- Gas Turbine_Diesel Backup Storage Tank_Diesel Oil_ASIN5087
- Hydroelectric Dam_River Level Regulation Valve_EDF France_ASIN5128
- Steam Driven Gas Boiler_Turbo-vane_Turbine Oil_Corus Ijmuiden_ASIN5065
- Waster Water Treatment, Biogas Engines_Biogas Engine Oil_ASIN5122